Tuesday 25 June 2013

Business Research on McCafé Titiwangsa KL

Hiii everyone~~~ Welcome to my Bloggggiiieee~!!! 
My name is Tiew Rou Yan, ID 1209462.

This blog are made for ABDM 4064 Business Research subject which is my coursework assignment. 

Recently, i have found something which is new to me, the McCafé under McDonald! So, I choose it as my research company! There is not much McCafé's outlets in KL. The nearest one is at Jalan Pahang, Titiwangsa because my hostel is at Taman Danau. 
So, here's my research STARTimage
Mcdonald @ Jalan Pahang, Titiwangsa

McCafé @ Titiwangsa

1 comment:

  1. The McCafe premium coffee is pretty tasty. I enjoy drinking it but wasnt able to find it in any stores out here in the states. I found this site
    http://mccafekcups.blogspot.com/ they offer delivery in the states so I was thankful. Received my mccafe in about 2-3 days. Thanks McCafe.

    ReplyDelete